One of the safest and easiest ways to remove ticks without leaving the mouth parts of the tick implanted in the skin, and without using chemicals. This ergonomically designed plastic hook cradles the tick's body without compressing the abdomen and allows the tick to be twisted safely out of the host. Two different sizes to suit the size of tick. A must have tool for any tack room or first aid kit.
- Minimises the transfer of tick-borne infections.
- Removes the tick quickly and painlessly.
- With a shaped handle and angled hook for ease of use.
- Can be used on people and animals.
- Can be disinfected or sterilised.
- Made from recyclable plastic which is resistant to ether and most solvents.
- Can be incinerated without producing pollutant chlorine fumes.
- Full instructions included